Wull Mullen Obituary, Wull Mullen Has Passed Away - Death Cause

Wull Mullen Obituary, Death – Sad news that one of West Lothian’s most active and dedicated mental health campaigners passed away suddenly yesterday. Wull Mullen, from Fauldhouse, was involved with the Sports and Well-being for all Trust since it started four years ago. He was an advocate on behalf of anyone who was struggling with mental-health issues and a frequent contributor to West Lothian NEWS, always keeping us up to date with the weekly football therapy sessions at Fauldhouse Partnership Centre. Wull will be greatly missed in the wider West Lothian Community.

His niece, Lynsey, has set up a Gofundme page to help Wull’s wife, Nicola, and their boys with funeral costs. She said: “Any donation is very much appreciated. Due to the sudden tragic death of the much loved Wull Mullen ( Fauldhouse ) we as a family have set this fund up to help with funeral cost and to help Nicola and the boys any donation is very much appreciated. He is survived by his wife Maggie of 13 years, 4 daughters/spouses: Michele and Jim Jackson; Molly and Elvin Stoltzfus; Gretchen and Sean Canavan; and Ashley and David Larson, 1 stepson, David Stahl, Godchild, Maureen Quinn, 11 grandchildren and 6 great-grandchildren.

He was the son of Leo and Veronica Mullen and a brother to Leo and wife, Theresa, all who preceded him in death. He was a graduate of Clifton High School in NJ and graduated from the University of Dayton in 1960 with a degree in Business Administration. Bill started his career in marketing as a buyer for several grocery store chains, including Weis Markets, and eventually owned and operated Alliance Marketing, an auto parts distributorship along the east coast. While in college he joined the ROTC which led him to join the Army.

He completed his aviation course in rotary wing in Camp Walters, TX and received his flight training at Ft. Ruckers, AL. While serving in the Army from 1961 to 1964, he flew helicopters but most important was the H-37, a transporter of equipment into and out of the battlegrounds of Vietnam and also eventually carrying out the wounded. Before going to Vietnam he was on standby (1961) to fly what is known as the Bay of Pigs in Cuba to overthrow Fidel Castro right before the Cuban Missile Crisis in 1962.

Related Post